Product overview:Weight issues are faced by everyone these days. Be it a kid or a teenager or an adult, everyone looks for ways to cut down the extra fat which makes them look bumpy. Most people now days seek help through weight loss supplements.
How does it work?Biphedadrene is a product that comes with two formulas- purple and yellow pill. The purple pill is known as the ‘Complex Phenylethylamine Provisional’, and the yellow pill is known as ‘Aggressive Thermogenic Compound’. The main ingredient of purple pill is Niacin along with vitamin B3. The manufacturers claim that the product is a combination of caffeine, PEA and few energizing ingredients. But there are no clinical proofs for this and no ingredient list is present on the official website.
Ingredients:After detailed research we got to know about the few ingredients present in Biphedadrene:
- Vitamin B3
- Rice Flour
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Strearate
- The product comes with two effective formulas.
- No extra effort like exercising, is required with this product.
- There is very little information on the official website.
- No ingredient list is provided.
- The product come with side effects.
- No clinical studies or positive customer reviews are there on the official web page.
- The product does not offer any free trial or money back guarantee.
Some Do’s and Don’t’s of Biphedadrene:
- There is a Warning associated with this product: DO NOT exceed one purple and one yellow tablet in any 4 hour period and 3 yellow and 3 purple table in 24 hour period.