“A healthy sex life can defend the body against germs, and viruses”
Studies have shown that sexually active individuals take fewer sick days. A healthy sex life can defend the body against germs, and viruses keeping the immune system boosted. Other sex health benefits include:
- Improved libido – having sex improves blood flow, which makes sex feel better and increases the cravings for more.
- Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. One innovative study found that sexual intercourse with a partner (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
- Sex is a great form of exercise, burning five calories per minute. Additionally, it increases heart rate and uses various muscles.
- Lowers heart attack risk by raising the heart rate. Furthermore, sex helps keep estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. Low T or estrogen may trigger osteoporosis and even heart disease.
- Lessens pain – it’s known that orgasm blocks pain including chronic back and leg pain, cramps, arthritic pain, and even headache.
- Wards off prostate cancer - A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, found that men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month were less likely to get prostate cancer.
- Improve sleep – orgasm releases the hormone prolactin which is responsible for feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
- Ease stress and anxiety - Sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that increases the brain’s pleasure system.
Irexis Pills offers risk free purchasing with a 90 Day Money Back guarantee for 100% Satisfaction.
Irexis male enhancement pills are the most finely formulated natural supplements for erectile issues currently on the market. The blue tablets formulated and sold since 2004 are the most reputable.